Be ORIGINAL and Express Your ORIGINALITY!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

[Mid-term] Rizki Sulistya - Love at First Sight (Poem)

Love at First Sight
By: Rizki Sulistya

Do you remember?
It was back in December
The leaves were wet
The day we first met

Standing across the room
Like a flower that just bloom
"What a beautiful sight you are!"
Just like a sky full of dazzling star

You strolled while staring into my eyes
The closer you get, the more my heart tickles
I count your every footsteps, one... two... three...
My heart burst when you said "hi I'm Johnny"

I've tried to ignore, I've tried to forget
But all I see is the first time we met
I cannot ignore such a sweet delight
Indeed, this is love at first sight

1 comment:

  1. very nice rhyme, yet I'm still wondering if Kiki could be this so melancholist :D

    ReplyDelete