Be ORIGINAL and Express Your ORIGINALITY!

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Edwind and His Heirs

Edwind and His Heirs
Rahmat Alwi
 
After i cought by police, i try to realize and think again abaout my life, what is my life purpose? Why God give me a life? And i promise to be a better person. I freed by my teacher, Ms. Anne, she always there if i need a help, everytime i need, everyday and every moment.
  I stopped to sell lotre, and move to bangkok to find a better place to live. I lived in a small house or people can called it a hut. I learn how to harvesting there, shepherd and learn how to live peacefully.
In 2015, i decide to move. Jakarta, i try to be a newspaper boy, i was 17. I tried many job. I earn money and save it. My life is getting better. I met someone called Mr. Jack, he gave me some financial to open a bookshop. 
     Mr. Jack died becaused a car crashed, and his loyal servant tells me about Mr. Jack’s heirs. I can’t believe it, it was so much money. When i was 21, i tried to coming back to my city. And realize that i’m blessed; i need to thankful to the God.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gosh..Alwii...how could the story be like this short note?
    You can do much better, Poet! :)

    ReplyDelete