Be ORIGINAL and Express Your ORIGINALITY!

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Drama: Childhood Friend



Scene 1

Elly came to Ann house after school, Ann doesn't show up to school for 4 days now and Elly, her childhood friends worried about her. When she arrived Elly noticed something strange, the door knob is broken like someone tried to break in. She rushing to Ann house and found ann lying in bed

E: Ann, Ann are you all right? (With worried face)

A: (wake from bed) oh, ell, I'm fine. Why you look so pale?

E: I'm worried about you, you haven’t show up in school for 4 days

A: ahh, I forget to tell you that my parents went to business trip for a while without telling me. They just left a note under the rug. I waited for four hours in freezing night before notice the note and i caught a flu.

E: then, why don’t you tell me (sitting beside ann in her bed)

A: i cannot use the phone, mom has not pay it. (Looks sad) well you know about my dad wealth lost

E: (fell guilty) I am sorry, Ann by the way what   happen to your door knob? And i think i saw bloodstain on the floor

A: oh, i lost my key and i have to break the knob, and the “bloodstain” you saw was just ketchup.Don’t you notice the bowl on the night stand? I was too clumsy and spilled it over.

E: you haven't change a bit Ann, I am glad you alright though. 3 of our friends have been absent for 2 month, i wonder what happen...

A: (whispering to ell) I heard that a killer has been lurking around town, you might want to be careful, you may be the next and I suspect Mr. Sam, he is so suspicious hahahahahaha

E: quit it Ann, anyways i just want to check you and give you this note, it’s about all the lesson when you absent. Our classmate say hello for you, including Mr. Sam, he is so worry about you

A: ah, i don’t like him, he is very creepy, I bet he is the killer

E: Well then, I have to go home, see ya tomorrow Ann

A: Bye Ell 


R.R. Mulyana

No comments:

Post a Comment