Be ORIGINAL and Express Your ORIGINALITY!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

[Mid-term] Debrina Ayu Virgoyanti - It's a Rain (Poem)

It's a Rain
By : Debrina Ayu

Sixteen o'clock
We call it a rain
Heavy - not going to stop

Sixteen o'clock
Five minutes left
My paper is fully loaded by nothing
You call it an empty thought

I live in it. I live in the gap. I live in you.

But it's two minutes left
When will we meet the rain in the same ground
I don't even move
Walk to the light, I haven't met the end

Cause my time is only now
In this minute - count down till
Seconds, second, and done

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice poem, Deb! Yet, I'm a bit distracted by the phrase "empty tought". Do you mean "empty thought?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ma'am. Indeed, I meant empty thought. I'm sorry for the errors. :D

    ReplyDelete