Be ORIGINAL and Express Your ORIGINALITY!

Friday, May 20, 2016

The Moodbooster Coffee Shop



The Moodbooster Coffee Shop
Faris Hardiyan

            I wonder who can resist the freshness of Iced Cappucino after a long way drive home from campus or office? My mood was instantly cheered up when I put the straw to my lips and drink my Iced Cappucino at Gudang Rottie coffee shop after struggling the Jakarta’s road chaos. 

Front door of the shop
It has a perfect atmosphere for a coffee shop. The shop is quite small but cozy, they use yellow lamp as a lighting which also makes a comfortable atmosphere. The use of green color and some wooden part for the chair and the decoration was a pleasure for eyes to see.  With only about six table of four placed in the front and two tables of three placed near the kitchen provided by the shop, it makes me feel private.  For me, the perfect time to enjoy the shop’ atmosphere is after 6 pm.
  
As I entered the shop, I could smell the coffee aroma and also not-so-freshly-baked bread, which is another great addition to called this coffee shop is a perfect one. Either for doing assignment or even have a great-deep-quality-time with your friends and love one.  The waitress great me nicely then led me to my table, which make me feel appreciated as a customer.
The atmosphere of the shop.
The shop isn’t only sell coffee but they also sell bread as their main product. Eventhough I came there on the evening, I could see the well-prepared stack of various kinds of flavor of bread and also some muffin and brownies placed near the front door and cashier. There were also some cake placed neatly on the right side of the cashier.

As I enjoyed my fresh and moodboosting Iced Cappucino, I smell a freshly baked toast delivered to table next to me. Then, I Immediately ask the waitress what kind of toast was that. With a big smile and low voice she answered me, “it is a toast topped with ovomaltine, one of our champion in the menu.” Without thinking any longer, I decided to order that. For about ten minutes later, the waitress returned with another big smile saying, “The champ is coming.”

The ovomaltine toast
 I was lost for a second because of the smell of the toast. It was tempting. Then I eat my first sliced of the toast. The crunchiness of the bread blended with the chocolate from ovomaltine makes the toast taste even better. The bread is not too soft and also not too burnt. The toast instantly added to my favorite list. For about twenty thousand rupiah, it was a great deal for a-mouthwatering-and-delicious ovomaltine toast comparing with another shop that sell the same toast.

After taking a last sliced of my Toast and a last sipped of my Iced Cappucino, I was asking for the check to the waitress. She came to me with the check and a warm smile, saying “thank you,” and hoped I’d return. I definitely love to come back to this moodboosting coffee shop.

1 comment:

  1. You've done it Faris! It's changed much much much better than once you presented it in front of the class. Congratz!

    ReplyDelete