Be ORIGINAL and Express Your ORIGINALITY!

Friday, May 20, 2016

Ennichisai: Miracle, Power of Love



Ennichisai: Miracle, Power of Love
By Rahmat Alwi

Have you ever felt happy about some place? And makes you unpatient when hear that name? Is that memorizable for you? If you are a traveler or not you must be have special place that makes your heart warm and confident and also memorizable. Yes, me too. I have a special place where my beloved person, Edelyn, and i going to Blok M Plaza where Ennichisai held.

Edelyn pose funny at Ennichisai Blok M 2016.
                But when i think about Japan, my lovely, there’s no place that captures my heart and soul like Ennichisai.

            Ennichisai itself is the Japanese annual event held in Blok M Plaza South Jakarta. If you love Japanese culture from traditional to modern, culinary and also music, you can come to this event. The festival which has been going for six years held livelier than in previous years.

            The theme that shown in this year is “Miracle, Power of Love” with two big stages, those are Modern Culture Stage (pop culture) and Traditional Stage. Many Japanese musician and artist come, such like Hiroaki Kato, Ito Kaisuke, Japan Idol Group Faint Star and so much more.

For the Japanese culinary lover, must be familiar with okonomiyaki, udon, ikayaki and matcha. Those foods are really easy to find in this event. The price is also cheap and friendly, starts from 10.000 Rupiahs until 35.000 Rupiahs. Not often the seller is real Japanese.

In Ennichisai you will find many passengers wearing some costum from manga (Japan cartoon) or game character. From cute character until creepy will be show theirs ability to the passengers with some great and unexpectable pose. If you are an Otaku (Japanese lover) this is a good place to go, so do i, my girlfriend and me come to Ennichisai this year. I am very happy to bring her as my special guest; this is my first trip with her going to Japan festival. 

“It’s like my heaven, my paradise, my special, where you can see everyone smile, have a same taste, and because she is special to me, i wanna bring her to my special place”, that is what i think that comes up from my mind when i try to invite her to Ennichisai.

No comments:

Post a Comment