Be ORIGINAL and Express Your ORIGINALITY!

Monday, March 14, 2016

Yoko The Pity Monkey



Ajeng Ratna Sari/13 SB
2225130520
   Introduction to Creative Writing
 

By: Ajeng Ratna Sari  


Yoko The Pity Monkey

                Once upon a time, there was a young monkey named Yoko living in a beautiful mountain.  The mountain was covered by tall trees which reach into the sky. Yoko lived with his beloved mother and little sister named Lulu. Every morning Yoko’s mother asked Yoko to find foods for her and Lulu.

“Yoko, It’s a beautiful morning, the sun brights clearly, bring me delicious foods!” said Yoko’s mother.

“Alright mom, I will bring that, you and Lulu just wait at home” said Yoko walking out of his home.
                Yoko climbed from tree to tree to find the foods, from the tree he could see that many people from the nearby village came to bath, wash and fish in the river. Then, he continued searching the foods. Along the way he found his friend Tiro.
“Hi Yoko, what are you doing here?” asked Tiro

“I’m looking for foods for my mother and sister” answered Yoko

“Do you know I found a beautiful flower, it is really beautiful” said Tiro showing the flower

“Wow that is so beautiful Tiro,  where did you pick it?” asked Yoko

“I’ll show you the place, come with me” answered Tiro
                Yoko then forgot his duty to bring foods for his mother and sister. He went to the place where Tiro found the flower. As he arrived in the place, he played with Tiro all day until the sky was nearly dark. Suddenly, Yoko realized that he had not found any foods and it was almost dark. He said to Tiro that he should go home because his mother must  be angry.
                Yoko finally arrived at home. He saw his mother was laying on her bed weakly.

“Mom, what happens to you?” asked Yoko

“ I don’t know what happens to me, I feel weak after drinking the water in the river, I waited for you all day but you did not come, I was so thirsty then I decided to go to river to drink” answered Yoko’s mother waekly.

“Ohh.. mom I’m sorry, I’ll find the foods now”
                 
Yoko then went out again to find the foods. He took some fruits and brought to his mom.

“Mom, here the foods, let’s eat” said Yoko

“Ya.., please call Lulu to eat the fruits together” replied Yoko’s mother

“Lulu.. I brought you some fruits, I’m sorry I’m so late, here have the fruits”

Lulu, Yoko, and their mom ate the fruits together.
                
 The next day, Yoko did his duty again to find foods for his mother and sister. This time he promised to himself that he would not play with his friend. He climbed from tree to tree to find the foods, he picked the best ones as his apology because he did not do his duty well in the previous day. While he was picking the fruits, He heard a noise. He asked himself “what noise is that?” . Then, he ran to find the thing which made the noise. Suddenly, Tiro appeared, he was running hurriedly.

“Run all run , there is a monster, it is eating all the trees, run all” screamed Tiro

Yoko was confused and stopped Tiro

“What happens Tiro?” asked Yoko

“There is a monster Yoko, it is eating all the trees with its large and sharp teeth”

“What? A monster? My mom and sister are at home, I have to save them” said Yoko in panic
                Yoko went home and found that his home was destroyed. He saw his mother laying on the ground with her body full of blood.

“Oh my mom, what happens to you? why are you bleeding? let us move from here, you should be strong I will carry you”

Yoko tried to carry his mother but he was not strong. He tried for several times but he always fell down.

“Yoko, I am not strong, You can’t carry me please leave me here, save your sister, she is hiding there” said Yoko’s mother pointing to the place where lulu hid.

“No, mom, you should live for me and Lulu, don’t leave us” Yoko was crying

Yoko saw his mother’s eyes  were closing. He was so panic. He checked her breath but he could not find that she was breathing. The sound of the thing which was actually a bulldozer came closer to the place where Yoko was sitting. Yoko then directly moved and found Lulu.

“Let’s go Lulu, we have to be fast” said Yoko

“But mom is still sleeping, should we leave her?” replied Lulu

Yoko was just silent, he could not explain what happened to their mother.

A few days later, Lulu asked Yoko about her mother,  she asked why her mother never visited them. Yoko could not explain at all and fell into a deep sadness. He then took care of his sister all his life. He always blamed himself for the thing that happened to his mother that is why he promised himself that he would never make Lulu disappointed and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment