Be ORIGINAL and Express Your ORIGINALITY!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Crossroads

I walk on a lonely road,
without anyone beside me..
I walk on a complicated road,
without anyone understand me..
I walk on a tintless road,
without anything red, blue, green or yellow..
I walk on a confusing road,
without any answer to my questions..

But, I just keep walking and walking
until I found another road in front of me
that road seems crowded
that road seems clear
that road seems colorful
and that road seems so much better than the previous one

Suddenly, a bright light came to me,
a very bright light which open up my eyes
that one light makes me see the road crystal clear
It just seems good to be stared at,
but not when you walk in
It just seems good for a moment,
but not for a lifetime

Jessica Nathania.

No comments:

Post a Comment